** Immediate Start **
- Bulk grain transport and logistics business
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Company owned trucks
NSTEP Recruitment is pleased to be currently seeking interest from suitable applicants for the important position of Logistics Coordinator for a global grain and logistics business based in the companies Ballarat office.
Reporting to the Victorian Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of bulk grain from various grain storage sites in Victoria and NSW for delivery to export terminals and grain processing sites.
The resources consist of company trucks and company accredited sub-contractors.
To be considered for this exciting role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in the transport and logistics industry.
- Experience in coordination of bulk grain.
- Experience with mass weight limits and mass management.
- A proactive nature with good leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to implement working procedures to ensure an efficient and safe workplace.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours that are required to complete tasks.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
To apply or to discuss the position in further detail, please contact